I THOUGHT THAT WAS ACTUALLY A GIANT CAT IN A HOUSE UNTIL I REALIZED HOW STUPID THAT IS AND HE’S IN A DOLL HOUSE
what episode of lazytown is this
omfg i hate my dad’s computer he has a fucking profanity filter i feel like i’m on goddamn neopets or something
LOOK AT THIS SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD
Please ask your dad where he got the profanity filter at. I am going to do this to everyone’s computer. PLEASE TELL ME
the saddest feeling ever is when you finish a show because you watched all of the episodes too quickly and you just want to stay inside that world for a little bit longer, but you can’t
whenever i’m sad I like to envision Matt Smith trying to do this and then I laugh to myself.
*plays anime theme songs at my wedding*
If I’m comfortable with you, I’ll:
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
endless list of favorite actresses: billie piper
There are lots of great movies coming out of the U.S., but it’s not something I’ve ever really been interested in. They’re great films, but I much prefer the smaller independent films, which are more thought-provoking and experimental.